Glen Eagle Men's Association Results (click link below)
- We will be using the UGA Handicap (GHIN) beginning this year and will post your association scores after each round.
- Members will be required to become a member of the UGA before being eligible to play in the Glen Eagle Men’s Association.
- Player must become a member of the Glen Eagle Men’s Association
- Membership $30.00 for a single division, either Men’s or Seniors
- Men’s and Senior Divisions $40.00, if you play both
- The cost to play weekly will be, Green Fees plus $10.00 each week. The $10.00 includes play of the day, skins, and POINTS CHALLENGE/EAGLE CUP. There will be an optional $3 fee to be entered into the Ed Kenley Powerball. For those that like to play 18 holes, we will hold an opposite 9 game that will always be Low Gross/Net and a fee of $7 all to be paid out to the game will be charged. Points will be earned for the regular play of the day and the opposite 9 game.
- All players are required to play with one other Glen Eagle Men’s Association Member that is playing in the same competition.
- The schedule for play each week is available in the golf shop and is subject to modification. (Formats may change to keep the games interesting), weekend tournament and game schedule on back.
- Tee assignments:
Men’s Association- Blue Tees, age + 9 hole handicap = 72 may play White Tees.Senior Men’s Association- White Tees, age + 9 hole handicap = 72 may play Combo Tees, over age 70 and over with a handicap of 7 or higher for 9 holes may play the Gold Tees.
- Flights will vary depending upon participation and handicap ranges. ( 9 hole Handicaps) General Guideline below
- POINTS CHALLENGE QUALIFIERS will be paid in pro shop merchandise at the end of the year.
- 18 – hole rounds count as double points, Men’s Opener and Men’s Closing.
- Majors will be triple points. (Club Champ, Match Play, One-Man Scramble)
- 1 Point will be awarded for playing weekly and also according to the place you finish in flight.
- The Glen Eagle Pro Shop personnel will be responsible for posting men’s league scores each week in the GHIN system.
- Rules- USGA Rules of golf apply to association rounds. Everything must be putt out and the course must be played as marked. If a ball travels past a Lateral (Red Hazard Stake) and into personal property, that ball must be declared Out of Bounds and you must comply with Rule 27-1. You must be certain your ball is in a hazard to take appropriate relief. There is no relief for bad lies unless the area is clearly marked as ground under repair.
Senior Men’s Association- Tuesdays
Regular Men’s Association- Wednesday or Thursday
Match Play Championship, Season Long Event (registration by 5/20/2018
March 25TH, Saturday-Senior and Regular Opener, 6,6,&6, 8:00am Shotgun
May 17th, Thursday- Demo Day: 1:00-5:00pm
July 27th-28th, Men’s Club Championship
(27th – 2:30pm Shotgun, 28th – 8:00am Tee Times)
September 1st, Saturday- Senior Club Championship, 9:00am Shotgun
September 22nd, 18 Hole, Senior and Men’s Closing/Eagle Cup Qualifier
October 13th, Saturday- Glen Eagle “Eagle Cup”
March 11th, Friday- Glen Eagle 3-Man Scramble
April 6th, Friday- Glen Eagle 2-Man BB/SCR/ALT SHOT
May 12th, Saturday- Glen Eagle/Ed Kenley 2-Man Scramble
May 18th, Friday- Glen Eagle Amateur
August 10th, Friday- Glen Eagle Senior 2-Man Aggregate
September 7th, Friday- Glen Eagle 4-Man Scramble
October 19th, Friday- Lochness “Monster”