Glen Eagle Men's Association Results (click link below)
Mens Association Results Page
Glen Eagle Men’s Association (Format and Rules)
- The Glen Eagle Pro Shop personnel will be responsible for posting men’s league scores each week in the GHIN system.We will be using the UGA Handicap (GHIN) beginning this year and will post your association scores after each round.
- Members will be required to become a member of the UGA before being eligible to play in the Glen Eagle Men’s Association.
- Player must become a member of the Glen Eagle Men’s Association
- Membership $30.00 for a single division, either Men’s or Seniors
- Men’s and Senior Divisions $40.00, if you play both
- The cost to play weekly will be, Green Fees plus $10.00 each week. The $10.00 includes play of the day, skins, and POINTS CHALLENGE/EAGLE CUP. There will be an optional $3 fee to be entered into the Ed Kenley Powerball. For those that like to play 18 holes, we will hold an opposite 9 game that will always be Low Gross/Net and a fee of $7 all to be paid out to the game will be charged. Points will be earned for the regular play of the day and the opposite 9 game.
- All players are required to play with one other Glen Eagle Men’s Association Member that is playing in the same competition.
- The schedule for play each week is available in the golf shop and is subject to modification. (Formats may change to keep the games interesting), weekend tournament and game schedule on back.
- Tee assignments: Please make sure the Proshop knows what tees you will be playing before play! Mark your tee assignment on your scorecard please. Men’s Association- Blue Tees, (Exception): age + index = 80 or greater may play White Tees. Men may choose to play the Black Tees if they wish with the handicap increase *Senior Men’s Association- White Tees, (Exception): age + index = 82 or greater may play Combo Tees, over age 70 and over with an index of 10 or greater may play the Gold Tees *New Senior League adjustment= age + index below 58 plays Blue Tees. Please note: Choosing to play a different set of tees if allowed will change your handicap. Check with the proshop to determine if you want to play a different set of tees
- Flights will vary depending upon participation and handicap ranges. ( 9 hole Handicaps) General Guideline below
- POINTS CHALLENGE QUALIFIERS will be paid in pro shop merchandise at the end of the year.
- 18 – hole rounds count as double points, Men’s Opener and Men’s Closing.
- Majors will be triple points. (Club Champ, Match Play, One-Man Scramble)
- 1 Point will be awarded for playing weekly and also according to the place you finish in flight.
- The Glen Eagle Pro Shop personnel will be responsible for posting men’s league scores each week in the GHIN system.
(NEW RULES FOR 2019) CLICK HERE. It is your responsibility to understand the rules. Please read carefully and let us know if you have questions.
CLICK HERE to download the 2020 Association Rules
2020 ScheduleSenior Men’s Association- Tuesdays
Regular Men’s Association- Wednesday or Thursday
Match Play Championship, Season Long Event (registration by 5/20/2018
March 21st, Saturday-Senior and Regular Opener, 6,6,&6, 9:00am Shotgun
May 14th, Thursday- Demo Day/3 Club Challenge: 1:00-5:00pm
May 22nd, Friday- One Man Scramble and Putting Championship 1:30 SG
July 31-Aug 1, Men’s Club Championship (31st – 2:00pm SG, 1st – 8:00am TT)
August 28-29, Senior Club Championship (28th- 3:30 Derby and Dinner, 29 9:00 SG)
September 26th, 18 Hole, Senior and Men’s Closer
October 10th, Saturday- Glen Eagle “Eagle Cup”
March 6th, Friday- Glen Eagle 3-Man Scramble 10:00 SG
April 3rd, Friday- Glen Eagle 2-Man BB/SCR/ALT SHOT, 8:00 SG
May 2nd, Saturday- Glen Eagle/Ed Kenley 2-Man Scramble, 8:00 SG
May 15th, Friday- Glen Eagle Amateur Morning/Afternoon TT's
August 6th, Friday- Senior State Amateur Qualifier 7:30
September 11th, Friday- Glen Eagle 4-Man Scramble, 8:00 SG
October 23rd, Friday- Lochness “Monster” 10:00 SG