Glen Eagle Men's Association Results (click link below)
Glen Eagle Men's Association
(Format and Rules)
- We will be using the UGA Handicap (GHIN) beginning this year.
- Members will be required to become a member of the UGA before the start of play in the Glen Eagle Men’s/Senior Association.
- Player must become a member of the Glen Eagle Men’s Association
- Membership $30.00 for a single division, either Men’s or Seniors
- Men’s and Senior Divisions $40.00, if you play both
The cost to play weekly will be, Green Fees plus $10.00 each week. The $10.00 includes play of the day, skins, and POINTS CHALLENGE/EAGLE CUP. There will also be a optional Power Play game each week.
All players are required to play with one other Glen Eagle Men’s Association Member.
The schedule for regular play will be Gross and Net in flight. (Formats may change to keep the games interesting), weekend tournament and game schedule on back
Flights will vary depending upon participation and handicap ranges. ( 9 hole Handicaps) General Guideline below
- A-Flight 0-3
- B-Flight 3.1-6.0
- C-Flight 6.1-up
- POINTS CHALLENGE QUALIFIERS will be paid in pro shop merchandise at the end of the year.
- 18 – hole rounds count as double points, Men’s Opener and Men’s Closing.
- Majors will be triple points. (Club Champ, Match Play, One-Man Scramble)
- 5 Points will be awarded for playing weekly and also according to the place you finish in flight.
- The Glen Eagle Pro Shop personnel will be responsible for posting men’s league scores each week in the GHIN system.